Retrica for PC: Camera and pictures-seem like comparatively secondary to everything else that we own and cherish, but in fact aren’t so. They’re very important, oh yes. Every human seems to have permanently associated with Camera now-a-days. Emergence of apps like Instagram has pushed forward a selfie craze seldom seen before. People go to beaches, sea shores, and spend hours trying to click that perfect selfie.
Everyone is guilty of the same thing. And it doesn’t come out well, we sit and mop, beating up our head over it. Well, here’s an app that is going to help all of us click better pictures and selfies, and the app is called Retrica App!
There are plenty of ways to put funky retro filters on your photos, but many focus on tweaking after the fact rather than doing it on the fly. Retrica is one camera app that’s picked up a sizable following for offering a huge set of neat and artistic filters that are applied to the viewfinder live as you’re taking photos, and letting you quickly share them out to any service you choose.
Retrica has a simple and relatively easy to learn interface, with a basic viewfinder and even more barebones gallery. The interface gives you a shutter key on the bottom, along with some quick settings buttons to add vignetting, a shallow depth of field effect, simple border and timer. You can also manually set your aspect ratio between 3:4 and 1:1, along with the option to use a multi-panel effect that captures photos on a custom interval and stitches them into a collage.
The most interesting part about Retrica for laptop is the pile of filters available, accessed in the bottom-right corner of the interface. You can hit a shuffle key to randomly pull up a filter (I honestly don’t see much use for this one), or choose one manually. Filters are grouped into themes like “chic,” “silver” and “cinema” with each one containing several different filter looks. You can tap one and see your viewfinder change immediately to reflect what the finished product will be, and use a slider along the bottom to change the intensity. It’s a good thing that the developers have decided to keep things simple.
Must Check>> Download Instagram for PC
Download Retrica for PC, Laptop on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac
One of the best android emulators out there and most commonly used in today’s date is Blue Stacks. Blue stacks is used for a lot of function by a lot of people, and is quite truly, very loved.. Rather than virtualize the full Android OS, the program lets you install and run individual Android apps on your PC, either in full-screen or windowed mode.
Go to the Google search engine, look up Bluestacks and download that software immediately. After you installed Bluestacks successfully, now it’s time to install Retrica Photo Editor from Play store. Open the Bluestacks software and run the installation process. This process might take some time, so be patient.
How to install Retrica on Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
- After the installation, open the Bluestacks program on PC.
- Go to the search engine on Bluestacks.
- Type in “Retrica” and look for it.
- When you are typing Retrica, there you get an icon on your screen. Click on it. It takes you to play store.
- You can install this amazing photo editor application directly from Play store.
Features of Retrica for PC/Laptop Download
The simplicity extends into the settings menu of the app, where you basically have the option to turn off geo tagging of photos and watermarking of pictures with a “Retrica” logo in the corner. The only other option here is to buy additional filter packs and “remove ads” as it says.
- In addition to the filters, Retrica App also features a camera timer, borders, vignette, 1:1 crop, and more.
- This app also features online sharing support via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and email, so you can share your creations with friends and family.
- The app allows you to make several photos shot in adjustable succession, and with filters applied in the meantime, for a fun collage as the end result. Moreover, Retrica has other tricks up its sleeve, besides filters. It offers the trendy out-of-focus effect, which can blur the background when you shoot a portrait.
- Retrica App for PC was updated to version 1.0.1 in late-November of 2012. If you like the Instagram filters then you will absolutely love this app. You will need to pay via in-app purchase to remove the watermarks but if you like what you see than I think you’ll agree that it is well worth it.
- Most of the people today, in fact are equipped with this app in their smartphones and don’t need instructions to follow it up with. But if you’re missing the app while on your desktop time and want to run it then too, then here’s the deal- you can have it on your PC too. You will just need an Android emulator.
About Android Emulators
- The Android SDK includes a mobile device emulator — a virtual mobile device that runs on your computer. The emulator lets you develop and test Android applications without using a physical device.
- Emulators – what are they exactly? They are programs that basically mimic or act like the hardware and operating system of other machines. When you install an emulator, you get a virtual console in which you can install other apps and play around with the system. Whether you want to check out Android before you buy a device, develop and test your own Android apps, expand Windows’ paltry app selection, or sync apps between your Android phone or tablet and your PC, you have a number of utilities to choose from. They act as a catalyst in making your app run on the PC.
- Android emulators/simulators are largely required to run Android apps & games on PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10). However, choosing the correct Android emulator might become a daunting task, as if not selected properly they can really slow down your Computer.